Thursday, July 14, 2011

Haul! ( covergirl, revlon, e.l.f)

Hey guysss(: its time for a haullll! yay!!!! So here's all the things i got and my opinion on them!

 Covergirl Lipslick in "Clear"
Ok so, i do like this product just not the color. I didn't read the packaging to see that the color was called clear ( good job Lindsay.)   I thought it was going to be a pretty pink and have the color pay off close to a mac slimshine. I might try a different color and see if i like it better but right now its not my favorite. $5.74

E.L.F Compact 


I really like this compact! i love how it has a mirror, because the M.A.C one doesn't. As always E.L.F never disappoints. 1$

E.L.F Eye Shadows in Mocha, Ivory, Truly pink, And Pink Ice.






Revlon Scented Nail Polish in "Ocean Breeze"









No comments:

Post a Comment